My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Host

The Host has been in theaters for a few days now, and is a must-see!. It is about Wanderer, an alien who has lived on many planets, who takes over the body of Melanie. Melanie is considered a host for this alien. Wanderer thinks she's in complete control of her new body, but she soon finds out that she is not alone. Melanie still lives in her mind and she often talks to Wanderer. Wanderer soon finds herself acting and thinking like Melanie. The Host is based on the book "The Host" written by Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga. The Host is considered her first "adult-like book". If you want to read the book, I suggest you see the movie first, so that you get a better idea of what the characters look like, and where the story is going. Plus, since the book is always better than the movie, you won't be disappointed with the movie if you haven't read the book yet. I am currently reading the book,and so far, the movie was quite accurate  to the book. It is a great love and adventure story, good for all ages, but will appeal more to teenage girls. My dad looked like he was in pain the whole movie, so it's the kind of movie that you will have to drag your father, husband, or boyfriend too. I loved the movie, and hopefully you will too. So watch, enjoy, and be happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment