My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little About Me

My name is Kayleen, and I'm obsessed with movies. Most girls my age are crazy about One Direction and 16 and Pregnant. I'm the odd one out. My obsessions are movies, dogs, Josh Hutcherson, and Call of Duty.
My goal is to see a new movie every weekend and write about it on here! I want them to mostly be new movies in theaters or recently released to DVD, but I will still write about movies after I watch them for the first time. I like any movies, of any genre.

Some random facts about me:
-The only celebs I want to meet are Ellen DeGeneres, Josh Hutcherson, and Jackie Chan.
- I'm pretty good at school
- New Orleans is my favorite city
- I watch 3 Tv Channels: ABC Family, Nat Geo Wild, and Animal Planet



That's basically all about me, I'm a simple person, really.
P.S- If you want to recommend a good movie, I will watch it and post about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment