My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pitch Perfect

I recently saw Pitch Perfect on DVD. I thought it would be somewhat of a spoof of Glee, but I was wrong (that tends to happen). Pitch Perfect was a hilarious,musical type movie, without all of the cheesy lines that make up a musical. Pitch Perfect is basically about a talented girl who, in order to get her dad off her back, attempts to make some friends by joining an a Capella group. She realizes that these girls are her only girl-friends, and makes bonds that will never be broken. If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect yet, you must. I would recommend kids over 13 watch it, purely because anyone younger wouldn't understand it. So watch, enjoy, and be happy. Be ready for the songs to be stuck in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment