My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Les Miserables


I saw Les Miserables in the theater a week after it came out. I was actually surprised at how entertaining it was. All of the actors sang pretty well, but honestly....Russell Crowe should stick to acting. If you haven't seen Les Miserables yet, it's a movie perfect for theaters, except for one flaw: you can't pause the movie when you have to use the bathroom. So I will warn you, go to the bathroom AT LEAST twice before the movie starts, since it's about 3 hours long, or you will regret it. Les Miserables is a movie for Kids over 13, because it does have one slight sex scene, and the concepts dealt with would not compute in the mind of a child any younger than 13. So watch, enjoy, and be happy. ..Maybe not happy, but be prepared to cry!
P.S: there are so many story lines in the movie, so I can't really explain the plot without rambling on forever. Hopefully the trailer will help.

Rate: 5 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment