My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jack the Giant Slayer

Jack the Giant Slayer was released on March 1, 2013. I saw it on March 2, 2013 and surprisingly there wasn't a long line. Usually that means that the movie did poorly on it's first day. I was talking to people and they said that the commercials made the movie look cliche, but the commercials portrayed this movie completely wrong. Jack the Giant Slayer is basically the original Jack and the Beanstalk story with a more modern and creative twist. The princess of the town finds herself in giant land after being dragged up by the beanstalk. Jack goes up the beanstalk to save this princess who he just met, but seems to be in love with. Jack the Giant Slayer is a great mix of love, action, and humor. It is one of the best movies I've seen. Of course, that may be because of the fact that adorable Nicholas Hoult plays Jack, but mostly that was just a bonus to the greatness of the movie. I would not see this movie in 3D though. It does not need the 3D to be great. You should go see Jack the Giant Slayer now, like right now. So watch, enjoy, and be happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment