My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wreck-It Ralph

Wreck-It Ralph was one of the best animated movies of 2012. It is about the Ralph, the bad guy in the game Fix-It Felix,Jr. Ralph becomes tired of being considered the bad-guy, and getting no recognition at all, that he leaves his game to go to other games in search of a gold medal to prove that he is no longer the bad guy. He finds himself in games that are the equivalent of what we call Halo, and Mario Cart. Wreck-It Ralph is hilarious, adorable, and perfect for all ages. It is especially perfect for those who are kids at heart! You can buy Wreck-It Ralph, or rent it at Red Box. It's worth watching, even if you aren't into the animated movies lately. So Watch, Enjoy, and Be Happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10. (It's adorable)

No comments:

Post a Comment