My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rare TV Series Post: Supernatural

I got into Supernatural about a month ago and I just have to post about it. Supernatural has been going on for while, and the show is on its 8th season now, but it is still worth it to watch from the beginning. Supernatural is about two [very attractive] brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, who have been hunting the supernatural for years. They hunt vampires, demons, shape-shifters, werewolves, and basically anything supernatural. They travel around the country in a 1967 Chevy Impala following omens and odd news that may possibly related to the supernatural.  This show is very addictive, and seasons 1-7 are on Netflix right now. It is worth the time and effort, but if you have a life, you will lose it to this show. Prepare for long Supernatural marathons on Netflix, and having no friends for a while, unless you get your best-friend hooked on the show like I did. It will forever be your favorite show! Warning: Watching Supernatural will cause an intense love for Jensen Ackles(Dean) and Jared Padalecki(Sam).  You may even want to make a Pinterest board about them. P.S: Dean is on the left in the picture, and Sam is on the right. Watch, Enjoy, and love Supernatural!
Series Rating: 1000000 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment