My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II

We just bought Breaking Dawn part II, and  it's a great movie. I'd already seen it in theaters but at home it was just as great. This is a continuation of Edward and Bella's great romance after they have a child and Bella is turned into a vampire(this all happened in the very end of Breaking Dawn part I, by the way). In Part II, the Volturi(the equivalent to kings in the vampire world) come to Forks,WA to destroy the Cullens since they think Edward and Bella's child is an Immortal Child, child vampires who left a huge scar on the vampire world. Breaking Dawn part II is, in my opinion, the best of the Twilight Saga movies. The books were all amazing, but the movies did not portray the romance as well as the books did, except for in Part II. This movie was a lot like the book, which I like. Plus, there is a twist. For those that haven't seen it yet, you will freak out at the twist, I promise you that. So if you haven't seen it, I'm sure it's at Red Box, but don't wait for it to go on Netflix... you will be waiting for a while. So watch, enjoy, and be happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment