My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hotel Transylvania

I just rented Hotel Transylvania on Friday and it was adorable. It is about a vampire dad,Dracula, who builds a hotel for monsters to keep his vampire daughter, Mavis, safe and away from humans because he thinks they are evil . (It's kind of a backwards movie, since usually it's humans who want to stay away from monsters.) Then one day a human shows up at the hotel, and of course, Mavis likes the human. It is a great movie, but a lot of people didn't see it because it looked childish. There are many funny parts, and even some sexual innuendos that kids wouldn't understand. The movie features the voices of Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, David Spade, Molly Shannon, Steve Buscemi, Fran Drescher, and CeeLo Green. If you haven't seen Hotel Transylvania then rent it! Even if you don't have a younger sibling or kids it's a great movie. So Watch, Enjoy, and Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment