My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower, based off the book with the same title, was the most popular 'high school' movie of 2012. TPBW is about freshman Charlie, played by The Lightning Thief's Logan Lerman, who had experienced a lot of trauma in his life.It is assumed that he just recently got out of the hospital for a breakdown or a suicide attempt. This is his first year of college, and he goes in with no friends. He soon meets seniors Sam, played by Harry Potter's Emma Watson, and Patrick, played by Ezra Miller. Quirky Sam and Patrick become his first friends and introduce him to many other people that are just as weird as them.  TPBW is basically the coming of age story of a messed up 15 year old. This is my new favorite dramatic movie, and it does have sad parts. If you cry easily, be prepared with tissues. If you haven't seen TPBW you can get it at Red Box now. So Watch, Enjoy, and be happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment