My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Tangled- Disney's best!

Tangled is my favorite new Disney movie. It is about Rapunzel, who, with the help of a thief she just met, goes out into the world for the first time in search of the "floating lights" that she sees every year on her birthday. One cool thing about Rapunzel, is she has magical hair, that renews youth, and heals. Tangled features the voices of Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi. Plus, there is an adorable and silly horse! It is the perfect mix of Disney humor and music. Warning: if you are sensitive to Disney romance, you WILL cry. Overall, it's an amazing movie. If you have seen it, you agree with me. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it. So watch, enjoy and be happy!
Rating: 10 out of 10 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment