My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

How to Have an Anti-Valentines Day Movie Party

Don't have anyone to share Valentine's Day with? No Problem! Grab a few friends and have an Anti V-Day movie party. It's quite easy really, but since I'm a girl, I don't know how to throw an Anti V-Day party for guys. For guys, the parties are probably similar but with more Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. To throw a girly Anti V-Day party you need three essential things: Snacks, Blankets, and Movies that have nothing to do with love. For the snacks portion, cookie dough, ice cream, frosting, and Doritos work great. Everyone will need at least 2 blankets, or you can even make a fort and move the TV inside of the fort. Some great movies are The Orphan, any Saw movie. Basically any horror movie or movie with a lot of break-ups will do. Even the movie Valentines Day is great, if you feel in the lovey-dovey mood for some reason. To really go all out, don't wear any red or pink since those colors have to do with love. It's easy to have an Anti V-Day party, and it's worth it too! So watch, enjoy, and be anti-lovey!

No comments:

Post a Comment