My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Warm Bodies

Feeling some heartache? The usual thing to do is to get some ice cream and watch a gory movie, like a zombie movie. Zombie movies, featuring humans being eaten, are a good reminder that your heart isn't being ripped out like in the movie, though it may feel that way. Zombie movies are all gore and no love, right? WRONG! We were all wrong about zombie movies and what makes them great. Warm Bodies was released today, and I just came back from seeing it. Warm Bodies is basically about a guy who falls in love, and finds himself turning human. It is an amazing movie, but not for the person who is really into typical zombie movies. These zombies move fast, and some even slightly talk. It's not very gory either, which is good for those who are gore-phobic. It's quite a romantic and sweet movie, I found myself "aww"ing a lot. So if you are feeling some heartache, don't see Warm Bodies. Wait until you are in a romance and comedy kind of mood to see it. Overall, it is an amazing movie! Go see it! Watch, enjoy and be happy!

Rate: 10000 out of 10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment