My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

John Carter

John Carter was a great sci-fi movie. It was released in 2012, and didn't do well in theaters. But that's not because the movie sucked, it's because the commercials sucked. I remember seeing the commercials and saying every time that I would never see that horrible movie. Well, I was wrong. I rented the movie and loved it. It features the adorable Taylor Kitsch, who was also in X-Men Origins. It is about a guy who is  transported to Mars, on accident, and finds himself in the middle of a war. Oh and what good would a sci-fi movie be without the Damsel in Distress? If you like sci-fi movies, you would probably like John Carter. If you still haven't seen it, go rent it from Red Box. So Watch, enjoy and be happy!

Rate: 9.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment