My Main Goals

My main goals in life are:
to share my love of movies with the world
to spread my obsession
to save every homeless animal
to meet Josh Hutcherson
to meet Ellen DeGeneres(my favorite talk show host)
to see every new movie in theaters or on DVD
to watch, to enjoy, and to be happy

I am determined to make my dreams come true, no matter what.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Skyfall

Skyfall is the latest James Bond movie featuring Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, and other phenomenal actors. Like all James Bond movies, there's never ending action, and many surprises. In Skyfall, after accidentally being shot by a fellow agent, James Bond is considered to be dead. He makes a shocking return, but he's off his A-game. With the help of adorable computer geek Q, Bond goes after an ex-agent who wants revenge. Skyfall is said to be the best Bond movie of them all, and I must admit that it was a pretty good movie. If you like action and Bond, James Bond then you should see Skyfall if you haven't yet. So Watch, Enjoy, and Be Happy!
Rate: 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment